Intel Analyzed (Last 7 Days)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

MCT's Trials: xEnRGxHaZz3x

Good game, bro.

Admittedly, I was nervous about going into this. You know why? Because I'm trying to go shameless. I get shamed when I get beaten. At least, that's how I describe it.

So what are the rules?
For Black Ops, the rules are:
1) No camping
2) No AK74U

Anything else goes. That's right. I don't care if you use Ghost, with AK47 grenade launcher, as long as it doesn't involve camping or the AK74Umad.

Nuketown: Semi-perfect 1v1 map. Actually, it's the only 1v1 map in Black Ops
The game started with me getting a 5 point lead. At this point, I thought that I had the 1v1 in the bag, I guess not. HaZz3 started rebounding, first with the MP5K before switching to the M14 with grip. And let me tell you, he's a crack shot with it. Sometimes when I surprised him, he still beat me. At this point in the game, he started catchin' up, turning my 5 point to a 2 point lead. However, solid trigger and semi-steady fingers won the battle, and the game ended with 1500 to 1400.
Good game HaZz3, you get the Trial Participant title. Congratulations. Brag about it.

-MrCreepyTurtle

No comments:

Post a Comment